Monday, April 12, 2010

Potpouri

  • The sanctuary came through! Disneyland sent us our confirmation email. I guess it was meant to be.
  • We need prayers to find our camera.
  • We need prayers to find our fax machine cord.
  • We are officially living in our new house.
  • It's an official mess.
  • Yes, we found tenets for our old house.
  • Yes, we like them.
  • No, the rent doesn't cover the mortgage, but close enough.
  • We just spent a week in St. Louis with all my family: everyone from Gma Jones to Gracie dog.
  • No, our kids did not love the dog. They got used to her.
  • We went to the arch, zoo, butterfly house, park, movies, shopping, etc.
  • No, they are not afraid of heights. or roaches.
  • James counted all of the babies words. final count 37ish
  • Tate taught them how to jump off the couch which they do even without a safety net.
  • Annette taught them magic and ping pong.
  • Davis pretty much ignored them.
  • Josie stole their toys.
  • Josie won March Madness.
  • We need prayers to find our drill charger
  • We need prayers to find appliances that work.
  • No, we haven't been to our new ward yet.
  • We still like our old one.
  • Yes, the kids are still living on central time.
  • Yes, I ignore them when they wake up at 6am
  • Ryan did a magic show last night at his grandpa's retirement home.
  • Yes, it took about 10 minutes for the volunteers to reach the front of the room.
  • We had a couple of easter egg hunts.
  • Yes, our kids loved it.
  • No, they do not like peeps.
  • They do like breakfast.
  • I need to go give them some.
  • We need prayers for sanity.
  • We need to send thank you notes to all our friends who have helped us.
  • We need to send our new address to everyone who wants it.
  • No, I don't foresee those two things happening anytime soon.
  • No, we didn't finish painting.
  • I don't foresee us finishing soon.
  • We need to watch conference since we couldn't hear among lots of cousins.
  • Too bad you can't get it on Netflix.
  • We need to take more pictures and record more of the funny moments in life.
  • Can I hire someone to do that?
  • note to family: I think I may have found the web cam so we can skype.
  • note to all: our phone numbers are the same, so you know where to find us.
  • now I really need to go.
  • should I spend the day unpacking?
  • or should I hide out at Target?
  • I'll let you know...
  • actually, probably not.

9 comments:

heath said...

Yay for getting Disneyland tickets! And good luck with the rest of everything else. And I miss you guys tons.

The Pagets in Florida said...

I am not exactly sure how far "across town" is there. But unpacking does seem to lead to increases in sanity.

jeanine said...

So glad that the Disneyland tickets came! Sounds like life is crazy over there (when isn't it-eh?)

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

It is weird to think that I don't have your address. I loved the recap of what is going on at home. I miss all the fun. I don't miss them jumping off the couch with no one there to catch them!

Sarah said...

Wow, lots going on! I downloaded conference onto my ipod so I can listen when we're driving around town or doing chores at home. You guys rock. I'm happy about your new house!

Lindsay said...

Haha! You are funny. Thanks for making me smile. :) Good luck getting settled in your new house!

Broderick Clan said...

You always make me laugh! I want to come visit you sometime in all your craziness! We will have to catch up!

Lindsay said...

I was going to say bacically what the other Lindsay said, now I feel weird saying the same thing, especially since I'm a Lindsay too. :)
But, you ARE funny Amy, this post DID make me smile.
So will we see you at book club in a week? I hope so!!!

lori said...

So, that was maybe my favorite post of all time.

I'm SO SAD I wasn't here to chat! Let's do that again soon, eh?!