Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the Meantime

I know that there is probably stuff I should have blogged about, but I haven't felt like it. But here are two stories about Adam that made me smile today.

1. You should know that he is STILL obsessed with tires. He talks about our "broken tire" all the time. But today it was brought to a new level as he bent down under our SUV. All of a sudden he exclaimed, "tire!" since he discovered our spare tire. He made me sit down on the sidewalk with him as he looked and pointed and talked all about it. Now every time we pass a vehicle, he bends down to check to see if it has a spare "tire"!

2. The kids haven't been the greatest about eating what's for dinner so tonight I told them that if they ate all their dinner bites they could have some juice. They both started chomping away until Adam had a slow down and insisted that I eat his last 2 bites (trust me-I played many games to get him to eat them himself). I relented and ate the bites. As soon as I ate the last one he looked down at his plate and exclaimed, "All Gone! Juice?"


Am I in trouble or what?

3 comments:

jeanine said...

He's getting too smart! Love it!

Erin said...

Too funny! So you can't get your kids to eat either?:) Yea, its tough with Ethan too.

The Pagets in Florida said...

We have been substituting Crystal light pink lemonade for Juice. It doesn't have any sugar in it and we can water it down a lot. It makes me feel better when they don't finish those last bites.