Monday, February 7, 2011

Vegas Culture

There are a few things you can do here in Vegas that are family friendly. We have season passes to the Lied Discovery Museum, and we are loving it! The kids cry every time we leave and it's even entertaining for adults. We went with Royce and Heather--I think they had the most fun :)



There is nothing more exciting for Adam than fixing a "broken tire"


And Vegas has finally gotten their act together and opened a Steak N' Shake. Ryan was shocked how long the line was, but Royce and I knew it was worth the wait. Now if we just get a Ted Drewes and a St. Louis Bread Co. and a free zoo, then my parents can move here and I would never go to St. Louis again.


But, in the meantime, we will enjoy what we do have.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

7 comments:

Nicole said...

As far as I'm told by my St. Louis family, Panera Bread Co. and St. Louid Bread Co. are the same. Lucky us we have a Panera Bread Co. on Lake Mead and Rock Springs. It's one of my favorite places to eat. :)

Erin said...

Isn't the museum the best?? I want a pass so bad, and I'll have to check out the steak and shake:)

heath said...

We did have the most fun at the museum. We want to go back next time, ok?

Lindsay said...

What's Steak n Bake? Or was it Shake? You'll have to fill me in next time I see you. :) Which hopefully will be sometime soon!

jeanine said...

That museum looks awesome!

And we just went to Steak and Shake a few weeks ago... we love the split shakes.

Andrea said...

There is a Panera Bread in Henderson - I've been there - 605 Mall Ring Circle
Henderson, NV 89015
and there's also one - 7175 West Lake Mead Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Enjoy - It is soo worth it. :)

ROAST said...

We'll have to go to Panera next time were in town