Sunday, January 8, 2012

2/3

 We went on 3 trips in November. The second was a quick 36 hour visit to Utah. Because Royce and Heather had an 11/11/11 party. And if someone has an 11/11/11 party--you go. We also stopped by Payson to spend some time with our favorite Trumans. And Ry put Christmas lights up at "payson house". It was pretty magical.






We went to temple square where you can see this statue of Christ. In typical fashion, Rachel kept saying, "I don't want to see Jesus. I don't like Jesus." Sigh



Taken about 2 seconds after hitting the road. Totally worn out, but content with their pumpkins from Lucy and Spencer

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Ha! Gotta love those 3 year old "I don't like Jesus" type comments. :) And sweet Lori...you just look at her and want to be better. I love how on the go you guys always seem to be--always some sort of adventure going on. Speaking of, be sure to tell Ryan how much I LOVED the Christmas letter. I could read 50 more pages! And I didn't know you guys were such good friends with Nate Garrard. I went to high school with him. He was good friends with my now punky little brother. Okay, this is getting very long and really would have been more appropriate as an email. The end.

jeanine said...

I"m glad that my kids aren't the only ones that make comments like that. I'm sure that William made a similar comment or two.