Friday, June 29, 2012

Ballet

I have a girl! Rachel has all of a sudden come to love the things that frankly I'm not that into. She loves getting her nails painted and shows them off to everyone. She tests all of her skirts to make sure she twirls. She loves all things sparkly, but if it's not sparkly she says, "it's ok" with a sigh. And she sure loved getting dressed up in her ballet clothes.  You can't tell by the pictures that she loved her class, but she LOVED it. And maybe next time we can get her to do the moves IN class instead of afterward. But don't let that sweet face fool you--she is the instigator of all potty talk in our house, as well as snarky comments like, "I'm only going to be a little bit good, not a lot good."




4 comments:

Jeff and Jill said...

Oh my GOSH! I can't wait to take her to ballet class when I'm there!!!

jeanine said...

She is so adorable! Amy would be in heaven in she had a girly girl... I don't really think that Olivia would go for ballet.

heath said...

The most awesome part is that she is the only one not doing it. She's very focused though. She's probably just absorbing it all in. Love her!

ROAST said...

She's so funny. I was basically going to say the same thing as Heather though....