Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

These pictures are very mixed up, but I've spent too much time on my new laptop! and I just need to blog to record our life instead of worrying about the details...This was our first Christmas at home in our house. Every other year we wake up at grandparents' houses. I loved playing Santa at my own house!

On our way to grandparents in Mt. Charleston. They looked very cute in their new jammies and hats from our dear friends...too bad I never took a better picture :)



Rachel's present to her brother


Ready for Santa

This is my American Girl doll...

All Adam asked Santa for was a sword...I am so going to regret this...

 Christmas Eve at Gma's...

 Sunday best...this was my mom's dress when she was little...or mine. I can't remember...

 We went to the Springs Preserve event on probably the coldest night of the month....it was empty because of that and therefore really fun.



After an injury at church, she was definitely not as willing to pose...



He kept saying, "Santa knew I wanted this!"
 Last stop of the day was another set of grandparents....we were spoiled by aunts and cousins. Thanks everyone!



We also made it to Opportunity Village again...I anticipated that the train would be the favorite part. It was actually the 3D maze...go figure...


Our attempt at a family picture

Reindeer Rides at Springs Preserve

The kids spent a lot of time watching Christmas movies in the treehouse....especially Home Alone


 Best presents ever...

B on right
 We love going to the mountains and playing in the snow. It's always a white Christmas for us.

 


1 comment:

heath said...

Yay for pictures! Good for you for just getting them up there; I should follow suit one of these days. Also, love that Adam and Rachel watch movies in their tree house, and that it's got Christmas lights to boot. Love you guys!