Thursday, May 24, 2007

On Dreams

Those of you who know me well know that I often have crazy dreams. When I had roommates I would love to share them with them every morning. So if you guys don't mind getting into my head, I think I want to start sharing my dreams on here.

Last night was kinda boring. We were in St. Louis with my brother and sister in law and their baby (6 months old). while sitting around the kitchen table it was decided that my nephew needed to receive his name and blessing. So it was determined that my dad would go first, and then my bro would bless him. This is what happened but instead of it being a special experience, we were all talking over them and eating dinner at the same time. And I don't even think my dad finished the blessing.

Possible interpretations: I really miss my family and would love to go see them. My friends are blessing their baby this Sunday night (6:30 pm) which is dinner time. But everyone was wearing gray shirts in my dream so if anyone has any thoughts on that...

okay I realize that this is probably a dumb post, but I was pretty desperate to post something in my boring life

oh yeah, and at some point in the night I reached over and stabbed ryan in the face with my fingernails. this was unusual because ryan is not usually next to me. This is probably a good thing because it looks like I would beat him up every night while acting out my dreams.

3 comments:

lori said...

hmmm. Grey shirts, eh? We need to get Tanya to help us out on this one! She was always deciphering our dreams.

Anonymous said...

It's probably means that Marjean wants to redo the kitchen. So what was Davis' name in the dream?

Unknown said...

Heaven forbid!
I don't know...we didn't get that far...so I'm guessing that Davis is prob. still okay :)