Wednesday, September 10, 2008

24 Hours

10:00-pump and go to bed-wake up at 1 to help Ryan-wake up at 3:30 to start my shift-feed baby a-burp and put down-starts crying while feeding baby b-put him next to me and hold binki with one hand while burping with the other-wipe up spit-put a down while burp r-pump-store milk-take a nap while holding a-pray I don't roll on top of him-wash 10 bottles (60 parts)-put binki in a-change r's diaper-put a in sling and hold r on top of him-warm bottles-feed a in right hand, r in left-think about taking pictures-can't find camera-pick up trash-eat a bananna-ry wakes up and goes to meeting-prespot clothes-write down who ate what when-suction out r's nose-prepare bottles for next feeding-change diapers-do dishes-think about putting away laundry-hold crying babies instead-eat a bowl of cereal-pump-feed babies-pack diaper bag-give a bath-give r bath-make a sandwich-get babies in car seats-drive to eye doctor-feed a before appointment-feed r after appointment-get dinner on way home-ry does church visits-feed a while r sleeps-feed r while a cries-put on music and hold binki in-change diapers-add vitamins to milk-soak stained laundry-empty diaper bin-bring in paper towels-take out trash-think about wiping counters-read the kids a bedtime story instead-family scripture study and prayer-read about our friend's great new baby-think about taking pictures again-still can't find camera-pump-go to bed!

Hmmm...this doesn't seem as hard as I thought it would. But believe me, if you could see the acrobatics that go on around here, you would be impressed!

Thanks for the support from everyone. I promise I will take more pictures soon!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Life's crazy with ONE newborn. I can't imagine if with TWO. Twice the blessings, though, right? (And twice the exercise. Go team Fitz!)

jeanine said...

Amy you are amazing! Way to go!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I'm tired just reading that! You are a champ! I've always said I want twins, but I'm not so sure?! Just kidding (kind of), though maybe hard I bet you feel incredibly blessed!

Heather said...

You definitely have your hands full but it is well worth it. Hope you are getting a little sleep in between all of this.

kali said...

You are definately SUPERmom! Congrats on the little cuties!

Katrina said...

Wow...I'm exhausted just reading about your day! You are amazing. I wish I had some time to come and see you in action myself. Kiss your sweet babies for me!

Alaina said...

Oh baby Amy. If anyone can do it and laugh about it, it is most DEFINITELY you two. Seroiusly.

And I mean it - you'll get amnesia about these days so as twisted as it sounds, ENJOY it.

heath said...

Yeah, so I need to stop complaining about everything I have to do. At least I'm not trying to juggle kids yet! Glad you're hanging in there. We miss you guys and can't wait to see the babies!

Kayla said...

I have to admit, I was laughing really hard at this post! Mostly because I can't even IMAGINE what that's like! I'm proud of you guys! Love you!

tavia said...

What a super mom you are way to go! if you need help like some one to hold the little ones Ill be right there just call.