Thursday, January 8, 2009

Early To Bed, Early to Rise?

No...it's 24 hours of insurance that makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise. Okay, maybe just really really tired.

It's my job to work out the monthly expenses for the business, but I was a little busy this year (see Baby A and B) so I put it off and had to cram it into one day.

It may seem like I'm not doing so well on my new resolution, but Ryan was up with me and so honestly I can admit that it was actually pretty FUN.

And...I would like to take a moment to brag about my husband...there is an article about his Christmas letters in the Las Vegas Sun newspaper...it was written by a family friend, but still...I think we have a famous author around here!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Can you post a link to the article?

heath said...

I second Ron's request.

DeAnna Packer said...

I am soooo happy I happened to cross over to your blog. What adorable babies!!! What a great job you are doing with them!
(Must be the prospects of Trips to Disneyland that makes them perk up so well!)
I have had a Christmas Card to send to you . (Just couldn't find your address...and can't always count on my Provo Connection to help me out!)
You DO start our year out laughing out loud. I should say you are news worthy!
Love you and snuggle those babs for us!!!