Thursday, January 8, 2009

The New Year and The New Resolutions

2003: Newlywed Bliss
2004: New House, New Business, New Life
2005: We don't like to talk about it
2006: Travel and more crappy stuff we don't like to think about
2007: Moving Forward
2008: Blessings Received
2009: Giving Back...and having FUN!

That's my New Year's Resolution anyway. I am so tired of making goals about self-improvement. I am going to try to improve myself no matter what...I don't need it written down! But what I do need is a reminder to ENJOY myself while I'm improving. Trust me-this will be harder than you might think.

Ryan will be:
-Doing 12 things he hates. I don't know exactly what that means, but I can't wait to find out.

3 comments:

jeanine said...

I love it! Enjoy the ride right? I think I need to remember this more often...

mcampbell said...

You and me together, Amy Jean! We are having F.U.N. ! :)

And Ry. I'll go to Disneyland on my b-day (or near it) if you and the twins meet me there...

The Bechtol Family said...

one of my goals for 2009...to be a better VT to you!! :) i still have your thanksgiving and christmas card and goodie here at my house!! i'm sooo sorry!! i will visit soon. i do hope for a better year for everyone. btw...thanks for trying to see if i was okay at church. it's been a rough year for me with many things. to much to explain. but your note made me feel better. thanks again!!