Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for the Other Guy

Click to view video: Peter Schiff Was Right Again

Ron Paul's Economic Advisor Peter Schiff predicting EVERYTHING in 2006. Hopefully this video will knock some sense into people. How long will we vote "2+2=5" because it's got a better chance of winning? This man was mocked by everyone on national television for speaking the truth just as his candidate Ron Paul was laughed at by Giuliani, Romney, McCain, and most of America. How long will you continue to back the 2 mainstream political parties? How far will they have to run this country away from the Constitution and into the ground before they lose your vote? How long will these 3rd Party Candidates have to cry truth as a voice in the wilderness before we heed their warnings?

2 comments:

The Pagets in Florida said...

I think that this brings up an interesting point. We tend to vote, I believe, not for the person we think would best represent our values, but the person who we think is most likely to win. I freely admit that I am somewhere in between. I vote based on principle of who I most think will help us according to the things I feel are most important. But in the general election, I vote for the person who best represents my values who I believe has a chance of winning. So, those 3rd party guys may have a point, but not all ones I would support.

nateandrebecca said...

We are starting to wonder some of the same things. We are terribly frustrated with most of what our government is doing. I am not happy with Republicans or Democrats. Or the media in general for that matter. I am angry with the unbridled spending, the printing of more money without anything to back it up, etc., etc., etc. I thought this was an interesting display on what is going on with the value of the dollar. Guess you guys are happy with your gold now... :)