Sunday, March 29, 2009

Enough

This week we have had Enough.

Enough of:

  • Death in the family (GREAT Aunt)
  • Stupid Cameras that decide they can't download pictures
  • Runny Noses
  • Medicine
  • Crying
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
  • Upset Brackets (dang Michigan!)
  • Lethargic babies (imagine picture of Adam asleep on the floor surrounded by toys)
  • Being Sick (have a I mentioned that already)
  • extra passionate political rants (Love you Ry :))
  • Mischief (imagine pic of both kids surrounded by candy that they got into when I wasn't looking-they didn't eat it, they just like the wrappers)

This week we hope to get more of the stuff that you can't ever get enough of:

  • Imagine pic of Rachel smiling at her Aunt Jill
  • Imagine pic of Adam snuggling with Ryan
  • Imagine life with the best husband and the best kids EVER!

8 comments:

Heather said...

This week will be much better. I just know it, but maybe that is because I am going to have a baby.

It really will better though.

Ron said...

Ryan, if you ever need a political rant holler my way...I'm sure Marji would appreciate it like Amy would.

heath said...

Sickness just makes everything lame!

Lindsay said...

I can totally understand. I just took Eden to the doctor today and it turns out she has her second ear infection in a month. It is such a bummer!
I hope your babies are doing O.K. and get better soon!

annie said...

Sorry to hear about the little ones being sick, or is it you who is sick. Whom ever it is I hope everyone feels better soon.

nateandrebecca said...

I'm sorry. I hope everyone feels better soon too. Being sick is not any fun at all...And not that it actually helps you any, but if I were closer I would come with your dishes and laundry.

Jamie said...

Dyl says,"I love your babies and I hope they feel better." Love you Amy- we miss you guys!

jeanine said...

Hope everyone feels better at the Fitz house soon!