Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Conference Weekend

Before:


(I have a hilarious picture of this event that was too inappropriate to make the internet-but I highly recommend visiting us to see it)
During:





After: Local Las Vegans will recognize this as the Lied Discovery Museum. Ry has wanted us to go for a long time and we finally did!





In years past I would have sat and taken notes during conference. I would have blogged about the talks and speakers that stood out to me. But since nap time does not correspond to the broadcast, I had to be content with "church" in the background of our everyday routine. But thank goodness for DVR so I can watch the sessions again!

6 comments:

The Pagets in Florida said...

I totally understand. I am all about the MP3 podcast. Nothing like listening to GC for 6 months everywhere you drive.

jeanine said...

I sure love you guys...

heath said...

Can't wait to see that inappropriate picture.

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

Only 8 days until we get there to see the pics and the babies in person! We can't wait. New Rule: no haircutting or walking until we get there. Got it?
That Adam is one smart kid - good paper airplane skills. RachE- you are no slouch either. Way to knock on the door.

lori said...

Ha! Oh those kids crack me up. We miss you and love you!

Linda said...

I love looking at pictures of your adorable twins. It gives me hope. When I think of what you went through it get them, it just makes me know that I cannot give up either. Thank you so much for your sweet messages. It means more than you know. Although I've never met you or your husband, I feel like you both understand me and know what I'm going through more than my close family and friends. Thank you for your love and support. It is much appreciated.