Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to New Years: The Resolutions

Amy:

1. Serve More (be available to people)
2. Be Creative (home decor, scrapbook, cooking, etc)
3. Study (scriptures, good books, new hobbies)
4. Acknowledge birthdays better
5. Maintain my stance against updating my Facebook status

What others have chosen for me: (A dangerous New Year's Eve past time)
1. Hike Angels Landing
2. Play the slots
3. Visit Utah friends again soon

2009 resolution: Have More Fun--I give myself a 6/10

Ryan:
I haven't asked his permission to post his, but I can say that you will be seeing more of his writing on here, more of him at church, and possibly less of him in the wee hours of the morning.

2009 resolutions: Loud wolf whistling, and profession magician. I give him an 8/10

5 comments:

jeanine said...

Ohh I love your goals. I need to write mine down. Thanks for the reminder!

heath said...

Dangerous is right.

lori said...

I'm with you on #5. I just can't do it.

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Jill said...

well, you can check off gambling!! :)