Monday, March 8, 2010

Ironic

If you know us, you have come to find out that we don't do things like everyone else. This post is no exception. It's ironic that we just painted and redid our bedroom. Because now we have to do it again--in our new house.


No joke--we are moving. By April 1. Into this house. Across town. If you are gasping right now, don't worry. We only made the final decision a few days ago. It's a long story. But we are excited about it. And slightly terrified.

The next three weeks are going to be a blur. So if anyone wants to babysit, clean, pack, paint, repair, call companies, or hold us up when we're about to fall over from exhaustion--feel free to come on by!


And as soon as we get our new house company ready (so in another 6 years) we'll have you over!
front

master bath

kitchen

main living room

master bedroom

office

13 comments:

Linda said...

That's very exciting!! I hope you love the new house! Wish I lived closer so I could help in some way! Good luck with the move!

jeanine said...

I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear about your new house... sad that you won't have your giant Christmas tree though :(
Call Elise to help you! (Are you moving closer to her now?)

ROAST said...

Excited for you're guys move. Good luck. I'd help, but am working 60+ hours a week at this point with more to come. And you know we'll come visit before 6 years from no (more like within 6 months from now) so hope you can get it the new place ready in a jiff. ;-)

Elise B. said...

How exciting! I remember you wanted to move when we were moving here. I'm glad you're getting a new place. Is it closer to us? Let me know how I can help. Babysitting? Moving boxes? What do you need?

yutzyjbear said...

awesome!!! across town, but WHERE!? (near me near me near me...)

The Pagets in Florida said...

Do they have any trees in the front yard? What about the electrical outlet situation?

Katrina said...

Wow! How exciting! You know I'd be over there in a flash if I didn't live 2,500 miles away. Good luck!

nateandrebecca said...

Wow! A new house? How exciting! If we didn't live so far away, we would volunteer to help...Good luck with the move though. Have you sold your current house? Maybe your re-painting job will help sell it...

lori said...

What?! That's GREAT! Cant' wait to see it!!!!!!!! Oh, I wish we could have the babies at our house while you pack and clean!

heath said...

I thought you were going to rent the new one. Are you going to rent your current home then? I'm so confused . . . Wish we could come help. But let's be honest--we would just be a huge distraction.

mcampbell said...

Whoa! Big news! How exciting. I hope the move goes smoothly. Wish I could come help!

The new house looks lovely.

Linda said...

So I know that you are super busy parents of twins and may not have time to post this on your blog and play along (which is totally fine), but I want to give you a blog award. I just want you to know that you have inspired me and that I think you both are awesome. Go look at my blog for more details of this award!

Broderick Clan said...

It was fun to see new pictures of your house! I can't wait to help you paint!