Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Not Funny Yet

We take a break from our regularly scheduled kid blog posts, and fill you in on what Ryan has been doing. A couple of weeks ago his dad took him mountain climbing.  The details are kind of sketchy as to what actually happened on this trip, but here are the facts as I know them.

1. They left my house at 8:30 am
2. They made it to the top.
3. They arrived back at my house at 11pm (as opposed to the original 3pm)
4. Ryan has stated: "I am never going to do anything like that again."

3 comments:

ROAST said...

Oh Ryan. You are hilarious hearing of what happened after that (kind of I'm still not sure what was the on set).

jeanine said...

So what happened? Curious minds want to know!

nateandrebecca said...

The mountain at least looks fun to me...I'd love to hear the rest of the story too.