Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 4: Frankenmuth, MI

Detroit brought us a day with my brother's family. It was great to have them with us on our day trip to Frankenmuth, MI. There we were able to visit the home of our Christmas tree lights.  Bronner's was definitely a highlight...

World's Largest Christmas Wonderland: 

Christ knocking on the UN
Even the parking lot was festive
Silent Night Chapel
 
Frankenmuth also brought us the Bavarian Inn--home to World Famous Chicken
Next: Cedar Point on Royce's Birthday

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Boy, that Christmas store looks amazing! I can't believe how Kevin and Emma's kids are growing. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

jeanine said...

Amy said you called her up... too bad she couldn't go. Of course, then I would be jealous... so maybe it's better that she didn't :)

bookishbethany said...

I can't believe I've lived here now for about 2 years, but I still have not gotten up there yet. booo... I'll have to soon!