Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 5: Conquering Fear at Cedar Point

Royce was nice to let me squeeze his hand and scream in his ear during this ride.
Happy Birthday, Royce! We took the day off from driving and went to Sandusky, OH. Home of Cedar Point Amusement Park-Home of the fastest and scariest roller coasters ever. I am NOT a fan of roller coasters. But I did it for Royce. We rode the top 3--95 degree drops and all.  Hooray for overcoming my biggest fear!
It was nice to have a break from the thrill and ride a really fun merry go round
Afterwards, we drove sleepily (yes, we were safe) and stayed in Youngstown, OH with Royce's mission friends.

Next: Kirtland, Little Italy, and more...

5 comments:

Erin said...

Shaun would be in heaven. He loves rollercoasters. I'm wimpy when it comes to super fast coasters, but I'll do it someday with Shaun for him, yikes.

jeanine said...

I love roller coasters! Looks like a fun place!

Lindsay said...

So cool...I love your updates from the road! Did you get my most recent e-mail? It's probably hard to remember with all that I've sent lately. :) Let me know!

The Pagets in Florida said...

I think the trick is to do it without the kids in tow.

heath said...

You forgot to mention 0-120 MPH in 4 seconds. Crazy fast!