Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Part I: Springs Preserve

Friday the 29th we went to the Springs Preserve for a Halloween Party. The kids got their first real experience of trick or treating...it was a hit. Normally I have hold them at every new place and reassure them several times that what we are doing is fun. But this time every time one of them got a little antsy all I would have to say is, "do you want more candy?" and off they would run like we didn't exist.




Adam learning the art of the candy necklace



The culminating event of the night was when we were walking to the parking lot and passed a man dressed in black sitting at the bus stop. Rachel reached out and touched his coat with one finger. She thought it was a zombie or vampire or something but leapt into my arms the minute he turned around and said "hello!". The trick was on her I guess.

No comments: