Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Part II: Pumpkins at Trader Joe's

Gma and Gpa found the perfect way to carve pumpkins: Go to Trader Joes and pick out a free, pre-scooped out pumpkin. Then draw on it to your heart's content and let some poor high school volunteer cut out every detail of your pumpkin face. 


 To make it even better-ask the firemen to give you a personal tour of their fire truck.










Thanks, Gma and Gpa! We had a great time!

Sidenote: We live really close to the fire station and now every time we pass it Adam says hi to the "fire house"

2 comments:

jeanine said...

Okay that is just great!

ROAST said...

Wow I think I'd like pumpkin carving more if they pre-scooped the pumpkin for me....even more so if all I had to do was draw or put on the pumpkin what I wanted. That's pretty amazing. Plus you have a trader joe's. I know what we are doing next time we come to vegas. :-)