Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In October, we were so excited to make our third trip to Seattle-this time for Chad and Jamie's wedding. We had only met Jamie on one occasion before, but we loved her immediately. I am so glad that they got married so now I can have another girl along with me our trips together to keep those boys in check. Congrats!
 

 


 

 





This little ring bearer was just about the cutest kid I have ever seen (don't tell Adam)






















We would've gone to the wedding regardless, but it was such a bonus to see my friends too! Thanks for letting us stay Paul and Suzi!
 








It was not the same without Melanie, but a mini SAM reunion was still great!
 Shelly and Greg live there too...with their three cute kids and darling house! Wish we could have visited longer!











1 comment:

heath said...

Fun! I love that you all had paper crowns--looks like a fun reception. And fun that you got to see Suzi--I haven't seen her in years!