Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 1

We did a lot of Halloween stuff this year.I've already lost track of most of it. I complain about vegas a lot in terms of not having any family friendly things to do. But they came through at Halloween time.
Our first thing was a visit to the Gilcrease orchard to get pumpkins. The hay maze, apple cider doughnuts, and coloring projects were an extra good bonus too.

We didn't plan on staying as long as we did, and I didn't bring snacks. So we went to chipotle and the kids ate much more than I did!





2 comments:

Elise B. said...

How fun! We went to Gilcrease orchard this year too. I'm excited for next year when Caden can enjoy it a little more. We should meet up there next year! :)

The Pagets in Florida said...

Do the hay mazes have low walls so you can make your way out?