Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes, Again

In early January, Ryan sighed and said, "I miss Disneyland." Well, that's too bad, I thought because we didn't have any intention of going for a long time. Until...we got one of those infamous emails from Royce that persuades you to do things you never thought that you would do. He asked us to go with them. We said no.  And then he mentions that he can make this particular trip very affordable, so well...of course we couldn't say no!
I'm afraid the kids have gotten the wrong idea though because every so often when Rachel gets particularly bored she will give me that sly look of hers and ask, "Can I go on Peter Pan again?" When I tell her it's too far away she just looks at me like, "Well, we were there last week and the month before that, so what's the big deal guys?" Can you blame her?

He inherited his Buzz Lightyear cape from his cousins. He loved it!


















Ah, what a nice "godfather"


We endured the Tiki Room just for you Lori :)


These guys were perfect the whole trip. They deserved to zone out in front of the tv :)

My favorite part of the whole trip was when we saw Ariel briskly walking by. I exclaimed that my daughter would love to see her and she princessly waved me away in a hurry. But Heather didn't take no for an answer. She ran to the stroller, scooped Rach up, ran to where Ariel was and cornered her. They had taken 3 pictures and had an entire conversation before I had even known what happened. Then Rach came walking back to me in her stocking feet covered in rain water. Her shoes had fallen off during the escapade, but she was so happy that she didn't care. I have the pictures somewhere, but I couldn't find them...can you send them again Heath?

3 comments:

lori said...

in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room! You know you loved it!

heath said...

Ha! Lori you're hilarious. And Amy I was just thinking the other day how I never sent you those pictures . . . Email me on Sunday and I'll send them while I'm watching conference. I don't have time to upload them right now though . . . Good times!

jeanine said...

You are so much fun. My sisters and I were just talking... we need your advice for Disneyland with small children and babies!