Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Growing Up

I'm trying not to act too sentimental about the fact that these guys are growing up...big time. I have spent some time lately going through some old pictures and videos...never a good idea when you are hormonal.

After Rachel got herself all ready for the day, I looked at her and asked, "When did you get so big?"
She just looked at me with a teenage face and shrugged, "Oh, you know"

Yes, I was there, but I'm still in major denial that it really happened :)  Good thing we're getting a second chance at a new team...(and yes, I know that there is a lot more growing to happen :)

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I hate that my kids are growing up. I tell Reese to stop almost daily. Can't wait for the new team!

heath said...

You're going to have enough for a basketball or volleyball team including a spot to rotate in and out. How awesome is that? I think I'm in denial that they're growing up too--I mostly think of them as 3 year-olds (don't know why they're stuck there in my mind).

Jeff and Jill said...

wow...has it really been 4.5 yrs? I remember everything from the day you told me u were pregnant w twins at wes and loris to them being born to rachey and I picking out earrings last time I was there...wow....time goes fast. Bring on the new team!!!