Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Visitors

We love it when the "godparents" come into town...we had a fun, but hot day at the Gilcrease Orchard and Nature Sanctuary. My favorite part was when Royce got bit by the ostrich about 3 inches away from Rachel's hair...(I need that pic Heath :) Although our apple picking was lame, and we were way too tired to care about our pumpkins, it was a great way to keep the kids occupied...



















 and then the adults got to go to a magic show. This magician was on America's Got Talent...is it awful that I think my hubby could do way better and actually shares some of his same tricks? It was fun anyway though :)

2 comments:

heath said...

We saw a free magic show at Universal in Florida (it was really a gimmick to get you into their shop to buy the tricks he demonstrated) that was fast-paced and the tricks were more impressive to me. I still think Ryan could do a better job than that guy in Vegas, but whatever. We've now had our "Vegas Magic Show" experience. (Remember how his grand finale was him rolling around the stage in a giant hoop? What?)

nateandrebecca said...

I don't think I have ever been to a professional magic show. All the animals look pretty fun to me...but then I love animals. I especially like the parrots. The next time you guys are up this way you should come see ours.