Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two Months

Jan 18
Brooke...
7lbs 14 oz




 Erica...
7lbs 3oz







I have one baby with acid reflux, and the other addicted to her binki and the moments are rare that they're both asleep at the same time and the big kids are playing nicely somewhere, but I'll take those moments when they come. This week I went for a walk/jog around the block by myself! That was a miracle. My goals everyday are to do one load of laundry from start to finish (much easier than one big laundry day), do some sort of exercise (squats while holding a screaming baby count), read scriptures (or listen to them on the ipod), and make sure the bottles are washed (no choice on that one). So far I have only failed on the laundry one day. And I've been really liberal on what I consider exercise. Last night I wanted to smash something against the wall I was so tired, but a prayer and babies sleeping from 10-3 sure helped. We have had mild colds, but we need lots of prayers that nobody gets the flu. We have tried to stay away from people which makes for a lot of stir crazy days, but it's better than sick babies!  Ryan has been a huge help to me, but he goes back to work more starting tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Mostly, I just spend most of the day in awe that I have four kids and I have no clue how to take care of them all, but we are starting to see progress with everything so I have hope that we will figure it all out soon!

3 comments:

jeanine said...

You are amazing! I think those are lofty goals for a mom of a new baby (not to mention two!) I would have to agree with you about the laundry... one load a day just about does it.

lori said...

You are super woman for sure! Love and miss you!!!!! These updates are so great! Glad you and Rach went to Disney on ice =) Glad Ryan's providing lots of childhood happiness for you big kids! Glad you're all still alive and that we'll hopefully see you soon!!!!!!!!

Alaina said...

I think you are amazing. One baby with 2 other kids is hard enough, two newborns would be my undoing. Wish I were closer to help!