Friday, April 26, 2013

Five Months

April 18, 2013

Erica aka "New Baby"
is rolling! mostly from back to front, but sometimes the other way
now sleeps on her tummy a lot because of it
loves to play with toys and hold them
is getting a little bit more predictable, but still screams for "no reason" more than I'd like
still small, but we haven't weighed her lately--11 lbs is my best guess
sleeps way better at night than her sister and wakes up smiley most days









 Brooke aka "Wookie"
loves to be stiff-will not bend even to eat and tries to sit up while lying on the floor
wakes up several times a night just for her binki (or prob for other reasons, but I'm tired to figure them out)
but will smile at you any time of day even if she's very tired or hungry
prob weighs around 13?lbs
hasn't rolled yet, but has had a few close attempts
doesn't sleep as soundly as her sister, but tends to be more content
loves playing with toys
aren't those big eyes the best?
adam is probably her favorite person in the world



As for the rest of us...we're hanging in there!
I got my nails and hair done this week and we all went to the gym twice! But don't let that fool you--we have gone to bed late every night and slept in our clothes and forgotten to brush our teeth and ran out of milk and were late to almost everything and I didn't even call my bro for his birthday on time. Right now I really should be heading to the store, but I'd rather climb into bed and pull the covers over my head.
But, I'm also trying to enjoy this "honeymoon" period of babydom. No teeth, no crawling, no solid food, no getting into mischief and still can nap in carseats, etc. I'm quickly coming to the end of all of those perks.

3 comments:

Jeff and Jill said...

Oh Brooke and Erica! I love them!

jeanine said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Each stage has it's goods and bads doesn't it? Enjoy these perks while you can!

heath said...

Ok, is it just me or is Erica looking more and more like a mini Rachel? And they're both getting sooo big! We were this close to getting bumped from our flight last night and having to spend the night in Vegas (don't you love getting calls from us at 10:00 at night saying we might be stranded and can you please come get us from the airport), but they didn't need us at the last minute. Anyway, I'm especially sad now because those babies are too cute.