Friday, August 16, 2013

Home Again

The ride home was a lot less eventful asnd a lot less fun. And involved a lot of dvds and screaming and "are we there yet?" 
But we made it! 
We took the exact same route home. Same hotel and everything. And we finally got to Pops in Oklahoma. It's a long story, but if you're ever trying to use Siri to find Pops--don't trust her! Soda Pops in Moore is also a nice place :)




 Heath and Royce--it's not confirmed...but I imagine that's the world's largest soda pop bottle??!

So happy to be able to crawl! She got in there all by herself


No, Mom, we are not driving. Just changing diapers :)

And now we're home. And there's laundry and grocery shopping and callings and playdates and work and real life to deal with. So, was Ryan right? Am I glad we drove instead of flying?  I prefer not to answer that question...:)

4 comments:

heath said...

Glad you survived the trip home. Sad we didn't get to meet up with you in Nauvoo. Awesome that you may have happened upon the world's largest soda bottle (it's actually a pretty cool looking structure). Good job posting about it all!

Jeff and Jill said...

Wow, Brooke looks just like your mom and erica looks just like yours truly! Next time I'm in town, I've gotta get that picture of me when I was Erica's age to compare. I'm so happy about it!!!

ROAST said...

I thought the largest soda bottle was the coke bottle in Las Vegas but they may have gotten rid of that? Miss you guys. It would have been fun to do Nauvoo with you.

jeanine said...

I love that you stopped at Pops! It's a fun place--with all sorts of crazy soda.