Sunday, August 25, 2013

School Days

It's the night before kindergarten in our house. Oh my word. I am going to try to hold my emotions until tomorrow, so I better just post these pictures of the stuff we've done to get ready:

I'll take pics tomorrow but we have our backpacks and school supplies:


Haircuts: Normally I would have just done them at home, but since our air was out and Rachel needed a good one, we went to Super Cuts...







And we met our teacher:
Mrs. Rhynes, pm (11:40-2:10)

This is just a few snapshots outside of school--




Bonus points if you know who is behind them :)

4 comments:

jeanine said...

Yea! Good luck tomorrow! I was just thinking about you tonight... they'll do great. And so will you :)

Ber said...

Is that Lindsay??

heath said...

Is it Jesus from the Halloween party?

ROAST said...

I want you guys to become really good friends with the Sister Wives family.