Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rachel's Special Day

So Rachel's special day has been hard to celebrate. We have been in Utah the last couple of years for Gpa's Bday. So we just told her it was yesterday. I don't have any pictures of it, so hopefully you can enjoy these "selfies" she took. She has become obsessed with taking pictures on my phone :)

Friday we picked her up from school and because of the rainstorm, we built a fort and watched a movie inside. Then since Ryan was out of town we had a "sleepover" together in my bed. She was so excited to sleep by me and I can't tell you how it warmed my heart to fall asleep with her little arm on top of me. She has been saying some really crazy things lately and it has been cracking me up!

"Is Santa Claus real?"

"Do you think he's real?"

"I think so, but I'm not sure. I go to sleep and get all confused about it."

That's my girl.



No comments: