Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Aftermath

Well, they've been in school for two weeks. And I'm exhausted. But it's not because of school. It's of what happens when they get home!  Like this unfortunate incident--a premovie night fight wherein Adam threw a bottle of Gatorade at Rachel's face. This is her 4th facial injury-and all four of them have been Adam's fault. Sigh. I can't complain--no stitches for any of them and a church friend took care of this one instead of Urgent Care. 


We've had some fun though...



And we started soccer...Coach Dorritty is our favorite :)



I managed to take all four kids by myself up to Utah for my gpa's 90th birthday. People have been wondering how I managed. Well, I didn't take any pictures if that's a hint. I actually did fine and had a lot of help (DVD's and sleeping babies) but I did have quite a bit of a breakdown and am only now feeling recovered five days later. I am human people :)

5 comments:

Jeff and Jill said...

poor poor rachey. she seems to have a knack for getting clobbered by adam on a regular basis. At least there wasn't a hatchet involved this time ;)

Amy F. P. said...

I'm super impressed you took a trip by yourself with all four kids. You are such a super woman!

heath said...

Been wondering how the return trip went. When you're recovered we'll have to chat some more. Love you friend!

nateandrebecca said...

You are definitely brave to go by yourself with all the kids!

jeanine said...

You are super woman! I can't imagine doing a trip by myself with 2 babies!!!