Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas!

It was your typical Christmas morning...wake up around 8:30, make sure everything was in place, let the kids come out, open stockings, then open presents for the next four hours :)  We were glad to have Jeff and Jill, Great Gma Joyce, and Gpa Fitz with us. The kids got everything they wanted and more and we're so thankful for that. We spent the rest of the day in our pjs letting the kids open and play with everything and anything. I didn't have any dinner plans again (what is my problem?) so we got Panda Express. Right about then I couldn't stand the wrapping paper, packaging, toy mess any longer (plus the babies were so confused about where they could walk), so I made everyone clean up and go to bed. I thought for sure I would stay in my pjs, but my friend and I decided to go see Saving Mr. Banks instead. As far as I'm concerned, it was the perfect Christmas. 












No comments: