Friday, September 12, 2014

You've Had a Birthday Shout Happy Father's Day!

June 15, 2008 was Father's Day and the day the kids decided to be born, so every once in awhile, those events overlap again. And even though Ryan gets really really neglected, I know that he is so happy just to be with the kids.
We spent the whole day together with just the six of us. It was perfect.


Presents from family members...



 Since it was Sunday, we didn't go out to eat, so this was my spur of the moment fun :)




 The results...






Erica with Daddy


 Another wild photo shoot...






































 We sing to our birthday kids one at a time around here...I hope they appreciate that :)











 I love love love my big kids. But I am missing them when they were younger. I would definitely be happy if they stayed six forever!





1 comment:

nateandrebecca said...

It sort of looks like Rachel's whole cake is on fire in that picture. I am glad that they had such a great birthday though with some fun celebrations!