Friday, September 12, 2014

Birthday Party


My kids turned six! Now they really are kids!  Normally, I would have planned a party and made a cake, but between Disneyland all week and father's day and everything else, Ryan convinced me to let Chuck E Cheese do all the work. And he was right. It was a great way to have a party!

I knew Gma was giving them clothes, so we had baths, and then I let them open their present from her a day early...



Rachel cut her hair short right after this so we haven't had a chance to wear this much, but it will grow again :)






The clothes were good, but RachE made them even better
Of course the babies couldn't be left out...

And...this is about how pictures with all four of them are...about forty like this and then maybe one good one





Then it was off to Chuck E Cheese for the party. It was two hours of fun with friends, pizza, soda, tokens, games, tickets, cake, and hugs from the man himself. We were exhausted by the time we got home,and we hadn't even done anything!




































Don't forget air guitar...









I loved this party cause it was the first one where they actually had their friends there (not just my friend's kids). I love that they see most of these guys at school now





































I think it was about 10:00 that we got home and changed, but I let them stay up and open their presents...





Even though this wasn't the birthday I envisioned, I am sure that these six year olds had an awesome day!

No comments: