Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello!

We have been making a lot of introductions around here. We had some great company when our friends Katrina and Blair came to visit with their baby Ella. We're hoping their next meeting goes better :)

Here we are with Ryan's grandparents. And Rachel is being held by her great Gma Rachel


And all the way from Detroit, we were so happy to have this clan:

Cousin Annette
Cousin James
Cousin Tate
Uncle Kevin
Aunt Emma
and from MO:


Uncle Eric

The kids enjoyed all of the interaction. They haven't had this much attention in weeks!




Thanks for coming everybody! We miss you!

6 comments:

lori said...

So glad for an update!!!!!!!! The blessing pictures are beautiful!! A & R are growing up so much! It's killing me! Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!

You and Ry look great! I hope you're feeling ok! What an inspiration you are! We think about you all the time! I need to call...

Love to you! (p.s. your cut nieces and nephews are so big!)

Lindsay said...

I love how new babies bring family out of the woodwork. So fun! And I LOVE that first picture. Classic!

nateandrebecca said...

I also love that first picture. lol.

Alaina said...

I am dying over that first picture! And I LOVE the blessing pictures & artistic ones - well done! Congratulations.

jeanine said...

That first picture is awesome!

Alison said...

So I just wanted to add my opinion to the list, that first picture is a classic. You should submit it into some kind of contest. Hope you guys are doing well.