Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Friends

We were privileged enough to have our friends Royce and Heather come visit us this weekend! Despite the fact that our kids have a minor cough/cold, they were nice enough to let us:

  • Go get donuts
  • Catch up on Office episodes
  • See HSM3 (Ryan didn't go. I took advantage of the fact that I had people who would actually enjoy the movie to go with)
  • Go to lunch (I ended up with water and BBQ sauce all over me. Which is slightly better than spit up and urine, but it proves that getting out of the house does not equal that I can stay clean.)
  • Visit Target
  • Carve Pumpkins while watching
  • The Wizard...those of you who know this movie will understand. It is awesome. We actually had a hard time finding where to rent it. We had exhausted just about all of Las Vegas with no luck of finding it. Then I realized that it might be on our paperview channel. It was. We were so excited. Then later that night while flipping through channels we discovered that it was on abc that night! Crazy.
  • Some of us also visited the Golden Nugget. Some of us stayed home with crying babies. I'll let you guess who that was.
  • Ryan was also nice enough to stay home from church to babysit so we could go.

So I'm sure you can tell that we are sad to see them go. I guess we have to get back to real life...

11 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

Man! I am a bit jealous of Heather and Royce...I would love to see you guys. Glad you had fun though!

jeanine said...

so fun! Glad you had some more visitors. I can't believe how big your babies are getting! and Amy, you look great!

lori said...

When heather and royce told us they might head down we were Jealous with a capital J!

But thanksgiving is soon (not quite soon enough)

and, um, WE NEED TO CALL YOU! We've been meaning and meaning to. We talk about it every night.

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

My babies are gigantic! I like your 2 at a time feeding technique-I never tried it that way. Glad you had a great weekend and visit, BBQ sauce and all.

ROAST said...

We had a great visit. Can't wait to visit again. Can't wait to read the Christmas letter (we need to send pictures of this weekend).

Also can't wait till Disneyland in December...hopefully. Give me the details. THANKS!

heath said...

So glad you posted about this. If I had been left to post about it, I would have put it off for about a month before finally getting those pictures onto my computer!

Heather said...

It looks like you ALL had a wonderful weekend,and I am jealous. I want to see these cute babies in person. If Jared and I ever make it to St. George, we might have to make the trip down there to say hello and see them. Can't wait for the Christmas letter!

Kayla said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys were able to have fun together! Love you all!

mcampbell said...

I'm very, very jealous. But I'm glad you all had fun. I need to get myself to Vegas, and soon. Your babies are so beautiful--I need to cuddle them both. :)

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

Amy!!!! I'm so excited for you and the twins. They are beautiful. So cute!!! I'm so excited that they are home and safe and healthy. We were praying for you, and I'm so happy everything is ok. My bestfriend in Chicago just had twins and I know it is tons of work, but I know you will and are doing a fantastic job.

The Pagets in Florida said...

Peace comes in strange ways.