Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Season Eve

AKA...Halloween...
If you don't know what we are dressed as-then you had a deprived childhood and don't deserve to know...

We went to the ward trunk or treat...the kids were so sound asleep people wondered if they were real...I invited them to come over at 3 am and find out for themselves.
We had a great night together and felt like a "real family". Now Ryan is humming Christmas music and I am putting up more Thanksgiving decorations in protest.

8 comments:

The Pagets in Florida said...

Maybe the costumes didn't quite tell the entire story. I am CLUELESS what you all were for Halloween. Maybe I was deprived. I didn't have cable after all.

Heather said...

I love the costumes and definitely did not have a deprived childhood (have more books than I could ever need, but always want more!). The funny thing is, a year or so ago they still had a cartoon on PBS about them. We use to watch it all the time. Haven't seen it for quite awhile.

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

That is the best idea ever! I love the Berenstein Bears! The Rachel and Adam look so good. They are lucky to have such awesome parents!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Love the get up! You look great by the way. Glad to see you are out and about. I'm sure that is no small feat.

The Wehrmeister's said...

I'm not surprised that Aaron doesn't recognize the costume. He doesn't read much. (I'm joking Aaron.)

Chrissy said...

Cute costumes!! The babies are getting so big! I love the picture of Adam sleeping in the tub! Too cute!!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

I still have those books in the basement waiting to be read to sleepy babies at Christmas time. Great costumes!

heath said...

I love that even though you guys are swamped taking care of two little ones, you still managed to get pretty elaborate costumes together. We, on the other hand, did nothing.