Sunday, April 12, 2009

She Changed My Life

Kelly and Morgan Kitchen came to stay with us this weekend! If you have not had the pleasure of knowing one of the Kitchen sisters, well then I'm very sorry.
They came to see Vegas, but I have to stay that I think they taught us a thing or two. These are the kind of girls who can make even breakfast cereal seem like fillet mignon.
And McDonald's a 5 star affair.
We were introduced to this Argentine drink--don't even ask.

And while we did see many of the sites:I think the most fun was middle of the night Easter treats:I could have posted quite a few more pics of these festivities but now in the light of day they appear a bit more embarrassing than while they were happening in the wee hours of the morning.
And of course, these guys were there too...


Thanks for such a great weekend Kelly and Morgan! And don't forget our deal!

6 comments:

ROAST said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Which Kitchen girl is which? And Ryan does not look like he is enjoying that drink which makes me laugh.

heath said...

I love Kelly Kitchen!!! And I think I met Morgan at one time . . . maybe. I at least knew of her. I am sure she is pretty fabulous too.

nateandrebecca said...

The Kitchens are way fun. Glad you had a good time and a happy Easter. Hurray for everyone going too all of church!

lori said...

So fun to see people we love having fun together!! It's the best! (Aside from being part of the fun ourselves. =)

ROAST said...

Why is the post called she changed my life?

Kelly said...

Ha ha ha!!! I miss you guys so much already! I just discovered your blog, I can't believe it's taken me this long. Well, that was a weekend to remember, it was so fabulous! I am a little sad you didn't put up a picture of my best idea ever, aka Chocolate Sprinkle Lips. I love you all so so much!!!! And, I can't remember our deal, but if it has anything to do with me winning a plane ticket because of a disasterous outcome, then I do remember, and I am in.