Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday

I had a birthday. It was a great one. I turned 30-I have no problem admitting that. I had actually looked forward to it. But I didn't anticipate how spoiled I would be. Especially by my husband, who let's face it is not the best at celebrating birthdays. But not only did he send me shopping and to the spa, but he threw me the biggest surprise party I have ever seen. I was definitely not expecting that! You were probably there, or invited and couldn't make it. Thank you for coming and for everyone who helped! We have lots of pictures, but I didn't want to post them without people's permission, so I tried to stick with the ones of my family. As you can tell-Adam and Rachel were very excited to be at the party.








And for those of you who are wondering about my 30 by 30 list--I accomplished 24/30 so not bad. I thought I would report that I did everything except get pregnant, but just the opposite seems to be true. And I couldn't be happier about that!

1 comment:

lori said...

Been waiting for documentation of this momentous occasion! SO SAD we couldn't be there!