Monday, July 23, 2012

They are Four!

I always said that if the kids made it till four, then I will consider that I survived the hard part of having twins. This is not at all accurate, but it does make me feel better on a day to day basis. I am always humbled on their birthday because it reminds me of their early arrival into the world. I'm secretly grateful that I didn't have to endure my third trimester in the Vegas summer, but only in retrospect. These guys were soooo excited for this birthday! They didn't care what they did-they just wanted a cake and for people to yell surprise! :) Normally, I would have made their cake myself, but my pregnant self is very grateful that I didn't have to. We had their party at the Lied Discovery Museum in the "cone room". Ryan was very excited about that fact. And these guys were thrilled all day long...
She wore these earrings all day...we are on the hunt for some more if anyone has any  clip on store suggestions...we can't find them anywhere








They had a choice of activity...I steered them into the face painting direction.  They seem happy about that.







Adam knew just what to do with his shoes...TSA would be so proud :)

I wish I could capture and report all of the hilarious, tender and adorable four year old moments they have had in the last month. It has been amazing to see them grow and change and develop into real people with personality. (Granted, there have been plenty of defiant and frustrating moments also :)  I am one happy mama!

1 comment:

lori said...

Such a fun party! the shoes made me laugh and laugh! Can't believe our babies are growing up! And that you're having two more!!! Hooray!