Monday, July 23, 2012

Trip

My mom and I have been planning this trip for years, and we finally pulled it off...we met in Utah and then drove another 400 miles to see our long time friends. Not just any friends. Members of our St. Louis family that we miss a lot a lot. This was the first time that Mama Larsen as I call her got to meet my kids. And Katrina and I are pregnant at the same time-again. Needless to say, it was quite the reunion, and I'll post other pictures if/when I get them. But these are the ones I have...



These girls matched by accident...even their shoes matched. I guess  we shop at the same stores :) And it made me pretty excited to have two girls...




Probably won't be able to get away with this much longer, but isn't that cute?


Katrina made these shirts for us. I love them!  If I had the energy, I would link to the last pregnant picture we took together. Very fun.

And these ladies started it all 30 years ago...they certainly deserve to be queens~


 We stayed with my gpa in Salt Lake and had 3 days of swimming, family, hiking, playing, tennis, the park, rockets, and more...I was able to get in a lot of rest since Gpa Clyde was in full playing mode. I really appreciated that!

I survived a 10 day road trip (mostly by myself)! We got in a little trouble on the way home when they closed the 15 due to fires, but thanks to my husband and google, we got home okay albeit 3 hours after we were supposed to.

1 comment:

heath said...

Awesome that your daughters had the same dress. And I love, love those shirts. How cute are you pregnant ladies (and I can't believe that you're showing--makes sense, but it kind of feels like I saw you like a week ago and you weren't showing much). So excited for two more wee ones.