Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Break

Saturday: Fair
Sunday: Disney
Monday: pajama day and visit from Gpa
Tuesday: hiked Lone Mtn



And a sleepover wtih "Adam". I really wanted to spend some one on one time with my boy, but he insisted that Rachel come too. It was sweet. It was too late to do much other than watch a movie and fall asleep, but it was fun to fall asleep next to my two big kids.
Wed: Two Easter Egg activities and date night with hubby. We saw Heaven is for Real-perfect pre Easter movie

Thurs: Steak N Shake, post office and the Excalibur midway games

 See the guy in purple behind Erica? Yeah- they paid for our dinner. It was so so nice of them :) All just because we had twins. It's about time they all started making us some money :)




Friday: park, then??? I can't remember. At some point we got new fish. And then baths and this dance party.

Saturday: major cleaning day and doing my best to get my slow and stubborn children to keep cleaning. Then we got to celebrate this sweet girls 1st birthday:


Sunday: Easter
Today: Back at school-yes!

1 comment:

jeanine said...

You guys sure know how to have fun!!