Sunday, June 8, 2014

May Days

Everyone has been saying that May is the new December in terms of busyness. That was true for us as well. We have had a lot of fun and did some good family bonding. I will attempt to update as many activities as I can...

I was lucky enough to go up to Provo for BYU Women's Conference. I didn't think I could make it work originally, but Jeanine convinced me and the babysitters were on board so we went! And...I knew I would love the break. And I knew I would love the friendship and the time with these girls. But I didn't know that I would soak up the words as readily as I did. I didn't know how spiritually drained I was until the conference weekend filled me up. I really will have to strive to make it a yearly thing. 


Got the kids a BYU keychain for their collection. Go Cougars!

1 comment:

jeanine said...

I'm so glad that you could come with me! It was so much fun!