Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mother's Day

After two trips, an anniversary and just life, I was really looking forward to sitting in bed and doing nothing on mother's day. But when our aunts, cousins, gma, etc. decided to have a picnic at the park we knew it would be a great thing to do. And it was. We had so much fun just enjoying the outdoors and walking around in nature. And I was able to sit and eat while other people took care of my kids. Always a bonus. Seeing these guys walk the dogs was awesome and made me want to think about getting one...that moment of insanity has now passed.  






 We ran home and changed for church. It was a week early, but I put these little munchkins in nursery for the first time. They did great and I was able to sit and enjoy the meetings for the first time in over two years :)
After church, I did come home and lay in bed. I think I read a book. But I admit that it was hard to relax. My life has become a whirlwind of chaos and I've discovered that instead of running from it-I have embraced it :)

No comments: