Thursday, June 26, 2014

Las Vegas 51s game

Take me out to the ball game,
take me out to the crowd...
or just take me to the big grassy hill and we'll have more fun there than at the game...

We love going to the Las Vegas 51's baseball games. We were bummed this time though cause it was too hot and we couldn't go sit on the grass seats. So we stayed until the top of the 4th and then decided to go home. But we ended up playing outside for at least a half an hour. It was so fun. The girls tried and failed to climb uphill. And Adam had a great time playing catch. And Rachel had a great time just running and rolling and falling. Then, she glanced over at a particularly shady tree and said, "Hey, the grass is greener over there!" So she walked over and layed down in the greener spot. She's no dummy.












1 comment:

Jeff and Jill said...

Wow, brings back memories....rolling down the steep hills so fast you are scared for your life and forcing yourself to turn and turn and turn as you try to roll down the more horizontal shaped ones. Of course, after Ry and I would roll down these hills over and over, I would always end up whining, "My NOse!" (My grass allergies didn't take to that hill very well.