Sunday, June 22, 2014

18 Months

My babies are not babies anymore. They are full fledged toddlers. Walking, talking, climbing on the table, copying everything you do or say toddlers.
Brooke: 21+ lbs
Erica Just shy of 19 lbs
We did a quick photoshoot around our neighborhood one day. Nothing fancy, but I think these pictures capture them really well.
Brooke's favorite word right now: Hi-esp when facetiming or on the phone
Erica's favorite thing ever: waving...she waves and blows kisses whenever anyone leaves
Their favorite food right now is probably grapes
I could go on and on. But I'll let the pics speak for themselves...


























Turning 18 months at church means that they will go to nursery class...it has been awesome. Their favorite activities are coloring and snack time. They are a little nervous at first, but so far no tears or tantrums when we leave. Yeah!



2 comments:

CL/Dad said...

Hi! You can't see, but I'm waving and blowing kisses back at you. Delightful how you got them pointing and holding hands. Goes to show that it doesn't take a big headline trip or occasion to write about something, just the normal daily stuff is exciting and interesting enough for me.

Jeff and Jill said...

We have determined that Kyle looks a lot like Rachey and Erica. I think it's mostly the cheeks :)