Thursday, June 19, 2014

Other Activities

In between all of our trips...this is what we were doing:
Rachel started tap class...we had drama the first day when we couldn't find her laces, but we had pink ribbon. Then we lost her shoes for awhile and I had to find new ones on Amazon, but then we found the old ones. So she will be taking tap for a long time :)
 Adam finished up his TBall season...the girls got really good at navigating the bleachers...



 Just hanging out playing Mario Bros on the Wii..

 Teacher Appreciation week...
 Just your average sibling diaper change...
 Lego Club at the library...one of my favorite activities to do with them :)
 Born to Move at the YMCA...they get to have fun and I get to exercise with no guilt :)
 Lasso lessons...
 They got to have these chicks hatch at their school which was very cool for me cause I'd never seen that before...
 I tried to do the girls' hair in ponytails...you can see how that went...

 We got them out of infant seats. So now we have everybody in boosters. They made great movie seats for a few days though :)

 What we do at Mirrabelli during dance classes. This place saves me. Don't think we would go otherwise :)

 Sick day selfies...the only good part about sickness this time was that Erica actually layed down and cuddled with me a lot...

 My bro was on TV at the thunder bball game...that was fun!
 Our last pic before we thought we were saying goodbye to the car...glad it's sticking around...
 Erica's first selfie...trying to keep her happy at the doctor's office...
 Birthday parties...
 and IHOP...this waiter there is one of a kind. He remembers us and does magic tricks. Pretty fun.
 Trying to be big girls...
 When the cats away...the dad and mice play...





 TBall party at Flippin Out...




And I'm sure there are more things I missed in there...:)

No comments: