Monday, August 27, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

But the old man is not snoring...Biggest thunderstorm in Vegas ever since we've lived here last night. It actually woke me up-me who prides herself on sleeping through the best thunderstorms the Midwest has to offer. I guess I'm out of practice. We were literally huddling under the covers as our house was illuminated with brilliant lightning...I would have gotten pictures if we had not been paralyzed with fear :)

Wes and Lori--it was just like Goblin Valley all over again....the clouds stuck around for morning this time though...

and so we are off in this big storm with a big truck and 2 cars to take Ry's sis Jill to BYU for her freshman year...is this storm a bad omen? I hope not...

I will try to blog while I'm gone, but if not-please forgive my boring absence.

1 comment:

heath said...

Ha--a bad omen. That's an interesting thought. How much stuff does Jill have anyway? When I went to my freshman year we fit it all in one car!