Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I give in...

As much as I enjoy Freeze Tag, I guess I will continue this game of tag:

8 Random Things about Me:

  1. I have never had a cavity or been stung by a bee
  2. I hate cats (no offense)
  3. I still secretly like Ace of Base
  4. I witnessed a wild buffalo birth in 8th grade
  5. My favorite color is purple although I hate that it is
  6. I hate being stereotypical. See No. 5-I still hate the fact that I got sucked into loving Harry Potter, and I refused to have my wedding reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building...not to mention my major...
  7. I have an obsession with Sharpie markers but I have no artistic talent
  8. I try to sing in public just in case I get discovered...not really I just couldn't think of anything else. Not a bad idea though.

Favorite four jobs I've held:

  • Marshalls
  • Jamba Juice
  • Day Care Center
  • CFO...I mean secretary... of Fitzgibbons and Associates

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

  • Forrest Gump
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Little Women
  • Disney's Robin Hood

Four places I have lived:

  • Saint Louis, MO
  • Provo, UT
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Next???

Four t.v. shows I watch:

  • The Office
  • Gilmore Girls
  • I'm not going to admit to any more...

Four places I've been on vacation:

  • London
  • Nauvoo
  • Disneyland
  • Fargo, ND


Four favorite foods:

  • peanut butter
  • ice cream
  • mexican
  • cereal

Four websites I visit:

7 comments:

lori said...

oh, this made me laugh and laugh!! This is all so lovably YOU and I love every answer!

lori said...

you know how sometimes you leave a comment and then it still says 0 comments?
I hate that.

jeanine said...

Ooohh! We have so much in common! I secretly love Ace of Base too... Rich makes fun of me big time. I abhor cats. My favorite color is purple. And the college major of course... come up with anything creative to say about that one yet?

Anonymous said...

Hm lets se...I have never had a cavity (and would cry if I ever did), never been stung by a bee, Ace of Base is fun, Purple - as you probably know from the wedding is my favorite color, and I hate being stereotypical. I also got sucked into Harry Potter, it was Justin's fault. I had never read any of them (or seen the movies)from about a month ago. I love sharpie markers, bought a couple of more yesterday....but I think I might like them because of the smell. :)

Now, onto the cats thing. I can see how some people may not like them, especially the ones that act in stereotypical (snobish) manners. So here is the thing, I think that you should meet my Cleo. She is like a fat furry marshmellow that acts like a dog. She licks you to death, wants to stay in your lap and be loved all the time, and is as sweet as can be. Oh, and she talks to you. She is quite fun. I think that you should give Cleo a chance. :) I am not saying any other cats, just my Cleo. She is special (in a short bus kind of way).

Unknown said...

well, I'm not too fond of dogs either if that makes you feel better...I used to think I was, but now I can't stand them either...again, no offense.

Anonymous said...

Ah fair enough, but you would probably at the least be amused by the fact that she jiggles like furry Jell-O. :)

Alaina said...

I love these random lists/facts. Keep 'em coming. It's probably time I did one, too.