Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Official...

I won't remind you how long it took me to get this-but now I have it and I can officially start telling everybody what to do! Just kidding-but I do want to make sure that everyone knows about my life coaching blog...tell your friends, neighbors, relatives, and pets!

Also-I want to add that I'm reading, "All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience," by Neal A. Maxwell, and it is wonderful. He says:

All of us should strive, therefore, to have some friendships that are deep and solid--so solid, for instance, that if they were interrupted, the unfinished conversation could be resumed months later almost in mid-sentence, just as if we had never been apart."

I have several of these friendships (including all those who read this) and I am sooo grateful to all of them.

Love,
Amy Fitzgibbons, LC (okay you know I just wanted to use those letters)

8 comments:

jeanine said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!

ps. I loved that quote by Elder Maxwell.

lori said...

Hooray for you, friend!! Way to finish 'er off!!!
I'll be thinking of all of my hard life questions to throw your way :)

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

I am so proud of you! You will be a great life coach. So sad that you have had to coach your mother so many times and never got paid....
Oh, I did buy you clothes,lunch, hmmmmm guess we are even!

Lindsay said...

Way to go, Amy! And now I have someone to go when my life is in need of a bit of coaching. ;)

Kate said...

Congrats! I know lots of people who need a life coach...but don't we all sometimes!?

I'm excited to check out your new blog!

The Pagets in Florida said...

I am glad my multiple votes can skew your results of your survey, but I hope that you take my advice anyway. After all... Florida is nice most of the year.

Sarah said...

I didn't get to take the survey... anyway, that's okay. If you have any votes where we should live, let us know... maybe we'll put it on our blog, too! Congratulations! What an awesome profession. You'll be great!

CL/Dad said...

"All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience" reminds me of this anecdote. Question: Why is life such a hard class? Answer: Because it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards. So, congratulations on your diploma. It certainly is only a token for all of life's lessons that you have learned so well.